BUT, because Ryan can't go, we've also agreed that maybe I could go without him. Not ideal in my mind, that is for sure, but I feel bad that we bought these passes and we're not going to use them ALL summer! (We've already used them enough to make up for the money... but I feel bad just because I have it and I'm not taking advantage of it!)
But, as wonderful as Disneyland is, it's not fun by yourself!
SO...if anyone out there is a Disney lover or is wanting to go to Disneyland this summer and needs someone to accompany them, let me know!! I'd be happy to fill in your vacancy on your vacation! :) (haha!) You know you want to!! :)
3 comments:
If I wasn't in this "delicate state" as Travis calls it, I would take you up on it! Travis is not a Disney fan. I just don't think that dragging Jack and a newborn around would be much fun for any of us! Hope you find someone though!
hey i saw a blog post today that reminded me of you! you should check out these etsy shops that make disney apparel...soooo cute & unique!
http://tutusandturtles.blogspot.com/2009/05/disney-vacation-apparel.html
Hey, cute ticker! I agree...some place like Disneyland wouldn't be fun by yourself. Hope you find someone to go so you'll have a chance to use your pass. Hey, I love your picture header. You look like a darling little family, all smiley and graduated with a real job and everything!! Congrats on everything! (I've been playing tour guide for a while and have missed some of your posts...I'll be going back and catching up soon.) Love you guys! It was funny when Ashley was here. Everytime she'd see something cool at my house she'd say, "Don't tell me...you got it in Thailand, right?" And she'd be right!
Post a Comment