So with a "real job" and a new apartment, Ryan and I have been trying to decorate a little bit more to make this place feel more like a home instead of just a student apartment! (Which is all we've known up till now!) :) haha
We've come up with a few ideas (which I'm not going to spoil until I get pictures of each room--) but one that I am MOST excited for is the kitchen. I get a Disney Kitchen! I'm so excited! I've found that a lot of people will do their kitchen in just Mickey Mouse but I want it all around Disney and Disneyland! So, I'm looking around and trying to find fabrics and towels and pictures and cookie jars/snow globes and other things that would be fun decor to make it fun!
If anyone knows of any good places to shop -- let me know! For the most part, Disney doesn't give their rights out much so I'll have to get everything/anything I want actually through Disney shopping or Disney store or theme parks. BUT if anyone runs into sales -- let me know! This is going to be an ongoing process for a while! But I'm very excited!
I'll post pictures soon of what our apartment is becoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment