Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life right now!

So, Kamryn has become quite the mover in the past couple of weeks. She no longer scoots like an inchworm but crawls quickly everywhere! One of her favorite things to do is pull herself up to a standing position and then get into EVERYTHING! So, there is nothing on our coffee table anymore, nothing on our TV stand and nothing down low! :)

She LOVES to watch Baby Songs! She LOVES music. Singing is definitely something that connects with her. She will stop and listen when I start singing, a song is on the TV, or even in church when it is time to sing a hymn. It is pretty cute!

She has been more cuddly lately. She went through a phase between newborn and now that she didn't like to cuddle or lay her head down on mommy or daddy but now she will snuggle SOMETIMES! It's so fun! I love it! I was playing with her one day at my parents' house and then suddenly she got tired, cuddled up to me, and fell asleep on my arm (pinning me to the floor!) So precious though! I love cuddling with her.


She also loves Daddy's belt. When he is laying down on the floor, that's the first thing she will go for. But when he's not wearing it...this is what we get!






Kamryn also has a fun time playing with her friend Sammy, who is just 3 months younger than her. They came over a couple weeks ago and we put Sammy in Kamryn's saucer. Sammy loved it and then Kamryn climbed up to play with her and loved it as well. I think Kamryn was thinking "This is great! I can play with the toys on the saucer now but I don't have to be trapped inside! I can still move around!!"

Too cute!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2nd bedroom! Always a bummer when you have to give up the down low decor and such. Good luck with your newly traveling tot!

Nicole said...

Our girls are so cute!!! Haha! We need to get together again soon, I'm going insane!

Mich said...

I can't believe she is already getting around so well. Where did the time go? She's adorable. Enjoy every moment and I hope that she will cuddle with you tons in the future.

Barb said...

I love the last picture with the belt! It's going in "my favorites" file.

Jason & Shannon said...

Thanks! It is such a relief, we were sad to leave, but so glad we don't have to pay for a place we aren't living in! Congratulations on a 2 bedroom! That's so nice, and Kamryn is so cute in those pictures.

Linda said...

That strawberry outfit sure is cute! ;)

Total Pageviews