Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Celebration!

So, the plan was originally for my family and Ryan's family to drive to Logan on Saturday, May 2nd for my graduation ceremony. But by May 1st I was STILL student teaching and I was just BURNT OUT! I didn't want to drive all the way to Logan, sit in a long ceremony, go out to dinner and drive back. So, I decided to celebrate graduating by taking out all the driving and the long ceremony, and go to a movie and dinner instead! :) Sounds MUCH more fun to me! :)

So, my parents, my grandma, my sister and her boyfriend, my cousin Aimee, Ryan and I went to see "17 Again". It was very cute. And Ryan and I are big Zac Efron and Matthew Perry fans, so that helped! :)

Then we all met up with Ryan's family to go to dinner at Carrabbas. (An AWESOME Italian restaurant in Orem! Ryan and I have been there 3 times now and have loved it every time!!) :) Kamryn LOVES the bread there too! :) It's a wonderful dining experience overall, so if you've never been... you should try it! :)




The whole crew! (Although, after we took the picture we realized Ryan's brother, Eric, was in the restroom...oops!) :)

Kamryn sitting with Grandad after we were all done eating!

"Who has me?" I love this picture because she really was passed around quite a bit that night! :)

It was a great way to celebrate graduation!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you liked 17 again! And just so you know... your purse you have when you are in front of carrabba's is SOOOOOO cute!!!!

Total Pageviews