Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation Presents!

So, Ryan and I have been truly blessed in the past few months for both of us to be able to finish up with school and that Ryan was able to not only get a job, but one he LOVES! (More about that specifically later!)

But with some gift money from Grandparents and others for graduation, as well as our own money for ourselves, we treated ourselves to a couple of "bigger" things: a computer desk from Office Max and a 26" flat-screen TV from Costco! :)

Ryan is such a handy-man on furniture AND computers!


Putting the desk together requires help from Kamryn!


The almost finished product: (the backside of it at least)


And tada! Our workstation at home! :)
We love it!



We also ordered a TV as I explained above, and it FINALLY showed up yesterday! We love it! It's fun! I haven't gotten a picture yet, but the coolest thing is that it has a DVD player inside it, so our room now gets a TV and DVD player! Yay yay! :)

1 comment:

Amanda P said...

That's a great lookin' desk! Congrats on everything! We should get together soon, I haven't seen you in forever!

Total Pageviews