Just a quick update...
Kamryn is feeling well! chipper! Independent. Brand new self practically!
Ryan has had a little bit of congestion and body aches, but he is okay. He can sleep at night.
I have had a rough 5 days or so! I threw my cousin a baby shower on Friday night (post on that to come soon, hopefully!) and then Saturday morning woke up feeling awful! Congestion in head and chest, awful hacking cough, and headaches. And now, after 5 days of coughing, I am so so so sore! My muscles all along the bottom of my ribcage are so sore! It's not fun to be pregnant and have a horrible cough that you're not sure when it will go away! :( However, Ryan took the day off for me today and I slept in till 1pm and then hopefully I will go to sleep for the night soon too! (It's only 7:30 but I'm pooped!) :) I'm hoping all this sleep will help me recover quickly! (Tylenol cold is my best friend right now!) :)
Kyler is growing and kicking more and more... especially with all this coughing! I can't imagine what it feels like to him! :)
Funny moment--I looked at my ticker for days till he arrives today and it says
"18 inches, 5lbs and gaining. Soon to be head down and making mom walk funny"
I laughed because I know from my Dr. appointment that his head has been down for over a week or so now...AND I feel like I've been walking funny for like a month now! :) So...does that mean I'm gonna be walking even funnier now?!?! :) (some informative ticker)! :) Maybe it is just trying to keep me lighthearted about the whole thing by making me laugh! :)
Thank you Baby Ticker! ;)
4 comments:
So his name is Kyler!! Wow! What a cute name! I am so happy for you guys, and I hope you get better quick. I had a horrible cold a couple weeks ago, so I know how it is!! I am so sorry!
So glad Kamryn is feeling better. That's got to make the whole world seem like a brighter place! Hang in there, little Kyler. Soon you won't have to put up with Mom's coughing. Your only job will be to keep mom awake at night! jk He's going to be little prince and be just as wonderful a baby as his lucky big sister! :)
I had to laugh just now....the verification word was "swelly"...how appropriate for a pregnancy update! :D
Glad you're all feeling better! We are too. I can't wait for WARM WEATHER!!!
Post a Comment