Last weekend we invited Kelsey and Zac over to watch the BYU game with us. Because our nice TV is in our bedroom...it becomes a party on our bed when we have people over to watch/play on the TV! :) Kamryn loves it!
We had Pizza, Soda, Wings, Chips and Dip --- all the good stuff for a good game!
And it was fun to watch...however...kinda depressing because they unfortunately didn't win. But the best part was Kamryn! :) Because of all the groaning and yelling from these BYU fans, I was hesitant to put Kamryn to bed at her normal bedtime. (worried that she would just be woken up if she actually did ever get to sleep!) I knew she was tired when she kept doing this:
So, she and I sat and read a few books in the game room. At about 8:30 (bedtime is 8:00 usually) she went into her room. I assumed she was getting another book---but she never came back. I went into her room and found her up on her crib railing, binkie in mouth, just hanging on and waiting for me to put her to bed! It was SO cute! I still am kicking myself for not having my camera right then! I've never actually seen her climb up on the crib before. :) And what 1-year-old tells MOM when it is time to go to bed! Isn't it usually the other way around?! :) (But that got me thinking...is the toddler bed going to be coming out sooner than later?! Maybe...we'll see!) :)
1 comment:
Kelsey's face in both pictures tell it all! I think you may never have another child that puts herself to bed! Very unusual!
Post a Comment