Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 20th means...

~It is my father-in-law's birthday! (Happy Birthday!) 

~It is Ryan's Grandma's Birthday! (Happy Birthday!)










~I have One Month until Baby Kyler's due date!  (But hopefully we'll be able to meet him before April 20th!) :)

8 comments:

kami said...

yay!! your belly is so cute. enjoy this last month. can't wait to see baby kyler!

Nicole said...

Aw! You are the cutest pregnant lady, sheesh!!
Oh, and we are ON for next week :)

Kylie said...

I'm thinking two things. First, maybe you need an updated picture of Brother Seamons. Second, I LOVE YOU! You're so cute and you're pregnant and you're almost done and I'll have a nephew and and and.... I'm just freaking out right now! Phew! Love Life!

Mich said...

You look fantastic!

Jeff said...

That is so exciting! And that means I get to meet my little lady in only 2 months! Crazy! You look great! Hopefully you are feeling great too!

Jeff said...

p.s. this is Rebecca by the way. :)

Tami said...

You look fabulous, dahling!! Thanks for preg belly update. Time is going by sooooooo fast!

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

You are due exactly 1 month before me!! How fun!! I wonder how far apart we will actually have or boys? They will be so close in age! You look great and hope this last month goes by so fast so you can hold Kyler close and enjoy him! Good luck Katrina!!

Total Pageviews