Friday, March 5, 2010

New Hair

Last Friday I had a really rough morning... Kamryn had been sick all week, nothing to really blog about (lol), my hair was driving me crazy, and pregnancy was just getting the best of me! Ryan was really supportive and tried to help me feel better, but I decided that I needed to go do something with this mess!! :





After 4 hours at a hair school (cheaper that way and they could get me in THAT AFTERNOON), here's the end result!




I love the color (although it took FOREVER!!) but she cut my bangs too short...I'm not so sure about them. Plus, after cutting them too short, I think I scared her away a little bit and she didn't check to see that they weren't cut crooked! Oops!! I could've done that MYSELF! :) lol It's okay...I think I'm going to go down tomorrow to my friend's house and have her fix them up. You can't really tell it's crooked when they are curled and done.


Anyway, this "new do" is just what I needed to get me through the last few weeks of pregnancy! (Isn't it amazing what a little pampering does for your spirits?!!) :)

8 comments:

Linda said...

I thought it looked really nice when I was there yesterday! I should have said something but completely forgot when playing with Kamryn.

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Part of the reason I went red :D

Kylie said...

It's pretty! But then again you're always pretty! By the way, I was in Bio today and we were talking about EVERYTHING that happens during birth. I thought of you the whole time! love you!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

How cute. did you just go to the one up the street! Can't wait to see it in person.

Tami said...

Way cute! New do's are just what the doctor orders to get rid of the blahs! I noticed on sunday as our YW sang a musical number that many of them have shorter bangs.... so this shows how "in" you are! Glad you're feeling well! My ticker says only a month and a couple weeks to go....!

Just Only Me said...

Gorgeous, as always!

Adria said...

Awesome! When I asked my mom 2 months before Henry was born, if she'd cut my hair, she flat out refused. She said that pregnant women always want to cut their hair-to change something in a good way, and that they end up regretting it. I finally got her to, convincing her that I had had my hair done that way (the way I wanted it) before and that I already knew that I liked it. And I did. It was a nice change-and easier to take care of.

Danielle said...

I love it and love that you love it! You're so right about the pampering doing so much for spirits!

Total Pageviews