Sunday, February 28, 2010

No friday funny...

The video wouldn't upload both times I tried Friday and Saturday...so I'll have to try again later.

But our house is germ-infested right now... Kamryn has been sick all week...but has been doing better each day. However, now I have it really bad (stuffy nose, awful cough, can't sleep, etc) and Ryan I think is coming down with it! Rough night last night for all 3 of us! What a houseful of sickies!

Post again when I get the chance... :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

Sorry to hear it. Hope all the germs will loose interest and go somewhere else soon!

Just Only Me said...

I know it! Darn it. Hope your entire house gets rid of those icky germs soon!

Megan said...

Poor sikies! That's so terrible! But doesn't it make you so grateful to be healthy? :) That's Sean's take on it anyway. If you ever need some time to yourself, I'd be happy to take Kamryn for you! Hope you all feel better soon!

Total Pageviews