Saw the Doctor this morning and I'm progressed enough that he gave me the choice of whether or not to be started this week. Ryan and I have been talking and thinking about it and think it would be good for our family for me to be induced.
So--the verdict is to start me Wednesday morning at 6:30 in Orem! :) yay!
It feels a little surreal to think that I'll have another baby in just 48 hours (probably) :) Very excited and I think having it "planned" like this will make it easier to determine what to do with Kamryn during it all! She'll probably be more "at ease" about it as well---instead of being thrown around every which way and unsure of what is going on! :)
So...we'll keep you informed. As far as the next couple of days, I'm going to try really hard to update my blog and get things organized and ready. (And get myself ready mentally ... I'm gonna have 2 kids!) :)
4 comments:
I'm just so excited for you, Katrina!!!!! I can't wait to meet him too! :) Good luck! And like I said, I can watch Kamryn for you if needed!
So Wednesday's the big day, huh?!!Is Barb going to take time off work so she can be there? I missed Dawson's birth because I was taking care of Ryanna. Then was there (barely) for Carter's. There's a little part of me that now thinks anyone could have watched Ryanna but not anyone can be there when that baby takes it's first breath in this world! If you remember...we were in your hospital room holding newborn Kamryn while Kelsey was blogging and texting at the same time. I'm going to get up early and keep checking your blog! Good luck! You'll do great!! Loves to Ryan and your little princess!
Loved all five of your new posts! Can't wait until Wednesday....I keep thinking it is tomorrow!
Love ya! Mom
Yay! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of Kyler!
Post a Comment