Doctor appointment for 39 week checkup is tomorrow morning!
I'll be back after to post about what's going on. As far as any progress this week ... no contractions, no movement, no nothing! BLAH!
However, my parents were out of town for the week and now they are home again and I started having some contractions and tightening tonight...so hopefully the Dr. will be able to see progress tomorrow at the appointment! :)
I'll keep you posted! :) Love ya!
2 comments:
You read my mind. I've been thinking about you, holding my breath for you, actually, while your parents have been gone. Thankfully your little guy wanted to wait until his grandparents were here before making his grand appearance. Now they are back and you are good to go. I'll be waiting to hear! You can have Ryan text me when things happen if you want...you know my area code, 608-0977.
(PS. The word verification is your name! "trianka" What are the chances!!) Love you!
go katrina! hope the drs visit goes well. thanks 4 the lunch date the other day. we'll have 2 get together more often once you're recovered :)
Post a Comment