Don't have tons of time to post right now...
but after a very frustrating weekend, we still have no baby and Dr. says he would give me at least another week. However, with my track record (Kamryn) he could come this week...no way to know! But this last weekend was just a lot of false labor...frustrating but it is what it is.
(I think I'm frustrated mostly because with Kamryn I never experienced a bunch of false labor. In fact, really not any! She just came!) :)
Anyway, just thought I'd update everyone...I'm going to spend the week trying not to think about it too much. He'll come when he comes and that is good for me. Heavenly Father is in charge and will help my body do what it needs to do in the time it needs to happen!
Thanks for your support and love! I feel it. :)
1 comment:
Oh, Sweetie, wish I was there to give you a big hug. I appreciate your faith in knowing that Heavenly Father knows when it will be the best time for your little prince to arrive. The whole childbirth thing is so miraculous. You really don't have to do anything but push. Your body knows how to do it all...have the cells divide at just the right time, make hair and fingernails, form all his little organs, give him the nutrients he needs to grow. Amazing. And all you have to do is carry him around on the inside until it's time to carry him around on the outside. Hang in there. It will happen really soon.
Funny story. That reminds me of when I was expecting Angela. She was 2 weeks overdue and the dumb doctor didn't believe in inducing, thinking she would come when she was ready. Once I hit my due date with her and was at the 9 month mark, it was like, Okay, she is never coming. I missed the window and will live the rest of my life 9 months pregnant. lol! When she was ready, three pushes and she was out, all gorgeous and smiling and perfect.
It will be that way for you too. Hang in there! A pregnant woman shouldn't have to learn any lessons (because just being pregnant is enough for anyone!) but it looks like you're getting one in patience. Way to pass it with flying colors!!
Love you! <3
Post a Comment