Thursday, April 15, 2010

He's here!

Kyler Ryan Seamons
April 14, 2010 
11:31 am
6 lbs. 11 oz
19 inches long

The proud and happy parents
My two cute cute kids!

What a wonderful day it has been!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Yay yay yay! He is a doll and I love his expressions! Congratulations!! And I know I said so before, but not only do Owen and Kyler have the same birth weight, but the same length too... weird! Good luck in the coming days and the adjustments that come with a new baby- you'll do great!

Nicole said...

HA! He actually has the same birth stats as Samantha too (length and weight)!!!! So funny! What a beautiful family, you are simply radiant! Once you're feeling up to it, let me know! I would love to come meet him :)

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

Such a beautiful baby!! Congrats Katrina!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful!

Misty said...

Congrats! Sounds like things went pretty smoothly! I'm so glad!!! If you ever have any boy questions, feel free to ask...I feel like an expert!!

Tami said...

Congratulations to all of you! Good job, Trina!! He's simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see him in person!

Total Pageviews