Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What to do with a baby!

Take the baby for a walk
Take the baby out of the stroller 
Give the baby a hug
Put the baby in the carseat
Feed the baby
Tuck in baby and give kisses
I think she's ready for a baby...what do you think?! :)

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Too cute!

Tami said...

And everything she knows she's learned from YOU!! (She's got the BEST teacher ever!)

Tami said...

PS. Love your blog's cute new look. Makes me excited for spring and summer!

Barb said...

They used to have a "big sister" class at the hospital, Do they do that anymore. One of my favorite pictures is you with the "nurse hat" and holding a dolly before Kelsey was born.
I love these pictures! I love your new flowers on your blog...the header wasn't there so I couldn't click on Kamryn or baby???? Weird!
I will stop by tonight after I drop the boys at TKD.

Kelsey said...

Cute, cute girl. I think she is going to be great with the new baby!

Total Pageviews