Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Funny #2

So life was a little crazy yesterday and I didn't get to actually post ON FRIDAY...but Saturday morning before 12 should still count, right?!?! :)

My funny for this week:
What do you get when you cross this

with this


??????

You get this:



Momma always told me not to leave a red sock in my whites...but she never said anything about a red TABLECLOTH (that's already been washed multiple times) with a brand new WHITE TOWEL!!! :)  
(I just didn't even think about it...just trying to "get ahead" with daily chores...) :)

Kamryn's funny this week:
Kamryn wanting to be like daddy.  I was working on the computer and turned around to see this:

Daddy with his new Ipod, Kamryn with Daddy's old Ipod


Let me see what you are doing on yours, Dad!


Mom has the camera...hmm...


Ok...I'll play mine again...just like daddy! :)


4 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

I love it. Just think you now have a new pink towel just in time for Valentines day. LOL.

Adria said...

I never wash whites with anything else because I'm always afraid of that. Well, one good thing is that the whole thing is a pretty pink instead of being blotchy red and white. :)

Just Only Me said...

Can't tell you how many pinks I've had over the years!

Tami said...

Good thing you married someone that's a good role model for your kids...since mimicking him comes so naturally!

Total Pageviews