Thursday, January 28, 2010

Try some videos?! :) (again)

I decided to see if I could upload a couple of videos of Kamryn at this age...we'll see if it works! (It wasn't really working the other night!!)

Bathtub:



Spinning: (we decided that this is Kamryn's form of ring-around-the-rosies that they learned in Nursery earlier that day! When we first saw her doing it though, we had NO idea what she was doing!) :)


5 hours later:

Videos didn't work...obviously! I think blogger is trying to switch their posting layouts/settings and won't allow videos anymore. Either that or my internet is just TOO slow to handle it!

Guess I'll have to figure out a different way to post videos. Until then...sorry! :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

We started having that problem with blogger a while ago. We were able to upload videos in blogger a ton and then all of the sudden, one day, it wouldn't let us upload anymore. We have to put them on You Tube and then paste them in now.

Just Only Me said...

I know it, it's so frustrating. Blogger doesn't make it easy to upload videos. I have to do the same thing that Tiffany does. Good luck! Love you!!

Total Pageviews