Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Highlights from Christmas Day




Bad picture... Great gift!! :)  (My new Cannon 1200  and it's PINK!!)



Waiting for their turn for gifts, they decide to help Kamryn play with HER first one! :)
(Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper)



First Dollhouse

 Ryan and I got a Cow Pitcher from my Grandma Moe.  I love it!  So many memories from her house up in Northern Idaho when I was a child!
(*Side Note: Notice Ryan's nice facial hair?!! He doesn't get to grow anything very often because of his job, but when he has a week vacation...he takes his chance!) :)


Kamryn got a stuffed Puppy from Grandma Moe.  We got to go up to ID to visit TWICE this year and both times Kamryn found this puppy and carried it around everywhere!  So Gram decided to send it down for Christmas.  Such a sweet gift!


Kamryn trying to fit IN her dollhouse... silly girl! :)


Talking to Elder Eric Moe on the phone! (See earlier post for entire story!)


Kamryn's first play "hut"/"fort"!  :)


Kamryn got her first set of nest cups!  Probably the cheapest gift she got, and she LOVED it! :) 
The Simple Life of a Toddler!



Opening a book from Mommy and Daddy.  As the day progressed, Kamryn really started understanding how to unwrap gifts!  It's amazing how fast they catch onto things sometimes! :)

Ryan's big gift this year was a Netbook.  (as if we don't already have enough computers in our lives!) :) haha  No...we decided to get this because our laptop is on its last leg AND Ryan takes the bus to work a little more now that we live further from work, and it would be nice for him to have something to DO on the bus! :)  (For all of you who have never held or used a netbook...they are SO SMALL and SO LIGHT!!  I still sometimes can't believe how small it is!)


Kamryn, with all her gifts!!
Grammy and Grandad got her a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Playset and some Play Food.  Both were a big hit...but I don't have individual pictures with them for some reason... :(

Ryan and I with all of our gifts.  We sure are loved.
(Although, after I set up everything and we took this photo, I realized that I left some MAJOR things out of the picture on accident!!  Oops!!) 
My parents' big gift to us this year was ready-to-go 72 hour kits for both Ryan and I.  We just have to add important documents and clothing!  What a wonderful thing that we probably wouldn't have gotten done ourselves as soon as we should!  Thank you!
Ryan's parents' big gift to us this year was an Ipod Touch.  We LOVE it! They gave it to us before Christmas so we could take it to California with us. . . but it isn't in this picture! :(  Thank you! (I think I DID post a picture of us with it, however, in a past post!)


Playing with my new camera!!
(Kylie and Krista also got the same camera that I did...so there are some pretty weird photos of us all!) :)


Playing some new games my family got for Christmas!  This one is called Sitting Ducks!  Not bad actually...pretty simple, but fun!

It was a very Merry Christmas!  Fun times for us to remember!



2 comments:

Tami said...

I love seeing the pictures of everyone. Looks like you two made out like bandits this year! That netbook looks really fun. So, Ryan, how is it taking the bus? I may need to do it, too, and am if it's okay or if you feel bounced to death by the time you get there. Sitting ducks, huh? Are you talking about the game or the girls playing it? ,)

Just Only Me said...

I can't wait until we can actually USE our cow milk pourer. It's put away until Carter grows up and learns NOT TO TOUCH expensive things!

Total Pageviews