Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a Playdate!


We had a little playdate today with my friend, Nancy, and her two little girls.  Such sweethearts!  Her oldest is almost 2, and so so smart! And this new little one is almost a month old and just as small as ever!  So sweet!









Kamryn loves to play with both of them!


Today Kamryn just could not stop paying attention to the baby!  She just loved her! She wanted to touch and help and touch and help and touch and help! :)  I'm so excited for when her brother comes!


5 comments:

Linda said...

She will be a great big sister!

Just Only Me said...

It's so fun to have play dates and watch them grow up! It's amazing how time flies.

Nikki Bohne said...

Cute blog, Katrina!! I'm happy to see you are doing so well. What an adorable little family you have :)

Kylie said...

I miss you so much! And You're family! Can't wait to see the newborn when I get back!

Tami said...

Good thing she loves babies, huh?! How good of you to have a baby for Kamryn!

Total Pageviews