Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She hasn't just been sick this month!!

So, I mentioned in a recent post that Kamryn has had a cold for the past month... BUT...

We were at my parents' house last weekend and my sister, Krista, was sharing her ice cream with Kamryn, and letting Kamryn suck on her finger.

Suddenly we heard Krista -- "Ouch!"

We all turned to her and said, "What?!!"

"She bit me!!"

Sure enough, we looked in Kamryn's mouth and there was a little tooth poking out of her bottom gum! her bottom left tooth is already showing and sharp!! How we didn't notice that in her mouth until now...I don't know!! :) But I'm glad to know that the recent cold symptoms may be partly because she has been (and is) teething! :)

The only problem is that I can't get a picture yet because she won't let us open her mouth long enough! I'll keep trying! :)

Oh...and PS... I got Marley and Me today! Yay! :) (Now the trick will be finding time to watch it!)

No comments:

Total Pageviews