This week has been tough. I have started to feel actual burn-out with student teaching and just wanting and wishing for the end to come faster!
BUT ... among these hardships and stresses of life, a few good things have happened or are happening this week!
My parents left for China this morning! (good thing for them! I'm jealous!!) :)
Ryan bought us an early anniversary gift on Tuesday--- a California King size bed! (Got a GREAT deal on it --a real steal actually!!) I'm SO excited! Not only is it a BIG bed, but it is also a Tempr-pedic mattress! (Like I said...great deal! We don't have the finances to pay for a $2,000 mattress!)
Tomorrow is FRIDAY! And it is spring break this week! We are going to Disneyland!! :) The happiest place on earth! I can get rid of all our worries for a few days! Sounds wonderful! :)
Amidst trials...there are always good things happening in life as well.
1 comment:
Have fun at Disneyland! I so love vacations, I'm so jealous! With David going to school through the summer and spring terms I see no vacation anywhere in sight...so sad!
Hopefully the break will help with feeling burnt out with student teaching (and hopefully it won't make it worse! :) )
Post a Comment