This is Ryan's Aunt's dog, Gizmo! (I LOVE this dog! I want one someday! He's just so friendly and gorgeous!)

BUT ... the dog she watches ALL of the time now and will now have the courage to reach out and touch is my parents' dog, Zach. HOWEVER, I cannot find ANY pictures is all the thousands and thousands of pictures of her, I can't find ANY of her and Zach! I can't believe it! SO...my family...if you have any...email them to me! :) (Then I'll post them!) :)
And the other day at the portrait studio, they were playing 101 Dalmations on the TV in the waiting room. Kamryn kept watching and watching and watching! It surprised me because I haven't seen her watch an animated movie much longer than 5 seconds. This was different! So...I guess I need to get a hold of a copy of 101 Dalmations sometime soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment