Kamryn is now 7 months old and already working on her talents! :)
Helping Mom Fold Laundry
Getting into stuff!


Oops...I'm caught!
I can't get out!!
Now what am I supposed to do?!!
Eating everything!



Looking cute! (We took portraits at JC penny's last Saturday. This is one of the outfits she ended up wearing but I took a picture at home first cuz it was just so so cute! My favorite is the flower! And Grandma Seamons just let us know that she found more for Kamryn too! yay!) :)

Eating everything!
Looking cute! (We took portraits at JC penny's last Saturday. This is one of the outfits she ended up wearing but I took a picture at home first cuz it was just so so cute! My favorite is the flower! And Grandma Seamons just let us know that she found more for Kamryn too! yay!) :)
1 comment:
oh my goodness, she looks so adorable!!! And I'm glad you did a whole bunch of posts!
Post a Comment