
Jungle Booster seat high chair!
She loves it....eats crackers on her own and she now eats solids (baby cereal and food) about twice a day!
She loves it....eats crackers on her own and she now eats solids (baby cereal and food) about twice a day!


AND the other day I was at the grocery store looking at baby food and saw that they have one called "Guava Dessert"!! I was SO excited! So yesterday I gave her some with her cereal and she LOVED it! :) (I did too! ha! yes...I tasted it!) :) I was afraid she wouldn't like it becuase of the texture...but no chance! She really IS our little Hawaiian baby! :)
(I should mention also though that she has not refused ANY food yet that we've offered! This would include peas, carrots, squash, turkey and rice, chicken noodle, bananas, peaches, etc.!! No wonder you weigh almost 20 lbs. now Kamryn!) :)
1 comment:
A good eater is a great thing!!
Post a Comment