The favorite game that we ALWAYS play with my family is a face card game called Fools' Bridge. We used to play this game all of the time with my Grandpa Burdett because it was the ONLY game he would play. Then after he passed away in 2004, we didn't play nearly as much anymore...maybe here and there. Then last year after Ryan and I got married, we introduced the game to Ryan, and suddenly we play a LOT more again! :) I think Ryan enjoys it so much because he and my mom tend to have a rivalry going each time they play! :)Even Kamryn plays with us now! (She's fascinated by the cards for some reason...guess she can just see the distinct colors with red, black and white, huh?!!?) :)
And the BEST part of the weekend was that Kamryn went swimming for the first time!! :) It was so cute and so fun to see her in the pool with all of us! We figured she'd like it since she loves the bath so much!
I'm not so sure about this... I can't touch anything underneath me.... I just kinda float!
Maybe it's not so bad....
Swimming is fun! I can do this! Kicking and Splashing all I want! :)
And one thing that is SO good about her is that she doesn't mind water in her face! Doesn't even flinch! :) We have a little swimmer! :)
5 comments:
Looks like a fun filled weekend. Kamryn is getting so big. Time flies, I am sure you feel the same
Your little girl is adorable. I love Park City, and that resort is so relaxing!
Is the Park City Sign a real picture that you took?
I have more pictures of Kamryn from the weekend but we only sent you our favorite "5" so make sure you get the rest next time that you are here.
I love playing tricks with Ryan (and you and Dad....you are our touchstones to keep us from getting out of control! I want to be as good a sport as you and Dad are....happy whether you win or lose!) Tell Ryan I'm sorry I was kind of a poor sport the last day. I do want to keep playing. It's 3 to 1!
You guys certainly not the typical starving students! Glad you have such fun opportunities while still in school. Looks like a great weekend.
Kamryn is so adorable!! You are such a good mommy, I can tell! We really need to get together sometime Katrina!! We need to double or triple with Geoff and Amanda or something!!
Post a Comment