Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh what a Beautiful Morning!

Kamryn slept through the night!! :) I haven't felt so rested in months! yahoo!! :)

We fed at 10:30 last night, took a good long bath, and then went to sleep at about 11:30. Didn't wake up again till 6:30, ate and went right back to sleep till about 10...when mom had to WAKE her up!! :) 8 hours without eating and 7 hours of sleeping plus 3 more hours of sleeping! I call that pretty good!!

I know I shouldn't expect it again...or get my hopes up quite yet...but I'm just so happy this morning! :)

One night is sometimes all you need! :)

Anyway, hope you all are having a fabulous day as well!

3 comments:

Mich said...

Congratulations! I don't know how you moms do it. I'm so grumpy if I don't get enough sleep. My hat goes out to you.
I hope that it happens again every night from now on though! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I know what you mean! I remember the first time Kylee did that and it was heavenly. Hopefully, Kamryn keeps it up. I wasn't that lucky with Kylee.

Tami said...

Congrats! My mom says, "You can deal with anything during the day if you get sleep at night. Sleep is magic!"

Here's to many more magical nights!!

Total Pageviews