And pictures!

So many people at my parents' house. Eric has so many people who love and support him!
Aunts, Uncles, cousins, friends, friends of siblings, etc.
The back of his envelope--everyone got to guess a country and a state.
7 people won and got candy bars from my mom! :)


So proud of him!
Just to show you the idea of where he's going to be serving!
1 comment:
That last photo is a treasure!
When you said there was a full house, you really meant that there was a FULL HOUSE, didn't you! What a memorable way to celebrate the opening of his call. So wonderful that there were so many there to witness it and be with him. That's quite a tribute to him and to your wonderful family!
Eric will be an awesome missionary. They are going to love him in Brazil!! I can just picture him there with a name badge on his shirt and a big smile on his face! Look out, Brazil! Here he comes!!
I miss Ryan. What a great guy. I'm so glad that you married him!! Tell him hi for all of us here. :)
Post a Comment