Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kamryn's Blog

Kamryn Now
Newborn Kamryn
I decided to just make Kamryn's blog open now!

So, for those of you who like to check mine, feel free to check hers as well.

Click on Kamryn to go to her blog!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Katrina, thanks for making her blog open...that way I can go it without remembering the other way to access blogs that are private. This ol' brain needs all the help it can get to make life easy. So thank you! And thank you for your darling comments on my blog. I check it eagerly to see if there's some lovin' from you and you are always there, making life a little more wonderful. Thanks for that! Aloha to Ryan and kisses to your princess baby!!

Darla said...

She's getting so grown up, I can hardly believe it. Friends at work think she's absolutely adorable, just like I do. So glad you post often...

Total Pageviews