Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hospital Visitors

Grammy--My mom was there for the delivery--barely! :)  She came and visited every day and was able to take Kamryn sometimes during my hospital stay.
Grandad--came a few times as well.  (It's nice that he works fairly close to the hospital!) :)
Grandma--My mother in law came a couple times too and also helped out a lot by taking Kamryn for sometime during the hospital stay!  It's so nice to have grandparents nearby! :)
  Aunt Sara
Uncle Eric
Grandpa Seamons
Great Aunt Bev (she was there while Grandma was there...I didn't get a picture of her actually holding him though... boo!  Bad Mom!)
Uncle Ryan
Uncle Austin
Uncle Brandon
Great Grandma Burdett (G.G.)
Aunt Kelsey, Uncle Zac and Friend (Almost like a cousin!) Cassie
Friend (Almost Aunt) Nancy
Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Zac 
(doesn't a baby look so good with them?!?!!?  hint hint ;) jk)

Overall, the hospital stay was really good.  It felt MUCH shorter than when I was there with Kamryn.  I'm not sure why though.  With Kamryn it was summertime, more people came to visit, I slept better, I recovered slower.  Maybe all that had something to do with it!  Doesn't matter---it was great to have so many visitors and phone calls and contact through the internet!  We feel so blessed!

1 comment:

Tami said...

LOVED all your pictures of different people with newborn Kyler! I almost didn't recognize your grown up brothers! Oh my! When did that happen? Look away for an instant and kids grow up. The great thing about that is we, as parents, NEVER look any older. *wink*

Total Pageviews