Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The funnest visitor of all!

Before Kyler was born, everyone would ask me how Kamryn was going to do with a new baby.  We all couldn't wait for her to see him for the first time!  I was really anxious for her to come to the hospital the first time.
"Look Kamryn!  Look at the new baby!"
(Too distracted by the camera!) :) 
 Mama: "Do you want to hold the baby?!"  K: "Yes!"
What a good big sister!
Baby has a nose...and eyes... and hair...
and mouth...
Holding him again!  
Daddy: "It's your baby, Kamryn. Baby Kyler!" 
Such a good big sister!
Enough with the baby!  Time to play with my friend! Jumping on the couch...
Playing in the curtain!
Hospitals are fun! :)
Kamryn spent one of the days at Nancy's house--she came to the hospital with pigtails and toenails painted!  It was too cute! :) 
Watching a movie at the hospital. (Funny thing was, she chose to watch our copy of Peter Pan...which is actually uncle Zac's copy and we couldn't get the English to work...so she watched the whole thing in Korean and didn't care one little bit!!) :) 
Taking a break from the movie to hold baby Kyler.
Found another toy in the hospital!
I'm excited for days to come!  I have the cutest kids! :)  And I'm not surprised that Kamryn loves Kyler so much!  She is going to be a great helper!  (maybe even a little too much!)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Cute, cute pictures. Cute story. You did a good job of capturing the flow of her time there at the hospital! You are such a good blogger.

Tami said...

Yes, you ARE a good blogger. My parents are really going to love seeing your cute kids when they get internet!!

Doesn't Kamryn seem so big now that you've got little Kyler? That was one of the things I noticed with each of my kids' birth...the older kids all of a sudden seemed so much bigger, especially their hands. Good luck with everything. Hope you're able to get some good sleep. I'll see you this weekend. We'll be there sometime friday evening....

Tami said...

PS. Love your new family picture header!!

Total Pageviews