Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wrapped around her finger

My family and the Heuers (cousins who live next door to my parents) all have been taking TaeKwondo for the past year or so.  Their studio happens to be right down the street from our current apartment, so therefore, it is pretty easy for them to all stop by before or after Taekwondo to visit!  However, last week my mom had something else going on during Taekwondo and had to leave early, but the boys would stay the whole time and come over to our house after so we could drive them home. 

Kamryn LOVES these boys!
(and has them wrapped around her little finger to do every wish she desires!) :)


It was so funny to watch these 6 BIG boys all hovered and chasing after and playing with this little girl!  I'm so glad she has such good uncles and cousins!

4 comments:

Linda said...

That is SO funny!

Barb said...

I'm glad you took pictures! Those boys are so BIG! I thought it was funny, because it was cold and rainy that day and NOT ONE of them complained when I told them they had to walk to your house! They would walk through rain, sleet and snow to play with Kamryn!

Tami said...

That is one lucky girl. Look at all those adoring (and trained) bodyguards she has!!

Kylie said...

Ahhh! No fair! She's all mine when I get back! Mark my words! LoL

Total Pageviews