Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Poor Little Girl!

Kamryn is making good use of our new recliner today... 

Wouldn't you like to spend YOUR day in a BIG chair like this?! *(With computer and TV and mom and dad at your beck and call!) :)*

HOWEVER, it comes at a price.  Develop a cough and a 102 degree fever in less than 12 hours...and you'll get pampered!

Up all night last night...coughing is so bad that it wakes her up...loves the chair with and without mom/dad.  We were watching Winnie the Pooh this morning.  I was on the bed and she was on the chair.  I looked over at her, totally zoning but watching the movie.  Then turned away.  When I looked back again, this is what I saw:
Poor thing!  Laid her head down and was out cold in about 5 seconds!
(BUT...it only lasted 5 minutes, unfortunately, because of that awful cough!) 

Needless to say, we're paying a visit to our pediatrician later this afternoon.  Hopefully she'll get something to make her feel better and help her sleep!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you using a humidifier?

Katrina said...

yep...not really helping much as far as i can tell. But it can't be hurting! :)

Em said...

Poor little girl! But I know you guys are taking really good care of her!

Whoa Baby Whoa said...

Sad Day!!! I hope she gets better soon so we can play!

Tami said...

Now aren't you glad to have such a multifunctional recliner?!! Hope she gets feeling better soon, poor little sweetie!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

oh my goodness, poor girl. I hope she gets the meds she needs so she can get better soon. let me know if you need anything.

Just Only Me said...

Poor thing! Poor MOM! Get better quick.

Total Pageviews