Monday, February 1, 2010

Wonderful weekend!

Saturday night Ryan and I went out on a date and it was WONDERFUL!

We met up with Ryan's parents at IHOP for dinner.  I was excited about their deal right now for all you can eat pancakes!  And then we found out that Kamryn could get a kids meal for free with an adult entree' purchase!  Even better!  It was a great meal for not very much money! :)

Then we took Kamryn to my sister, Krista, who willingly offered to babysit!  What a great sister I have!  She babysat while Ryan and I ran down to Provo to play games with Kelsey and Zac.  It was fun to be out and with another couple, on a date night, without Kamryn!  I love Kamryn...I do!  But I don't always get time away from her that I think I really need.  And not just because she is always demanding...but it felt SOOOOO good to just not even have to worry about her or have her and what she is doing in the back of my mind! :) (although, I will admit that I did call home and check on Krista and how it was going, a couple of times!) :) lol  We were out late but it was so much fun!  Thank you, Ryan, for our awesome date! :)

Sunday was my Dad's birthday.  We went up to their house for dinner and cake and ice cream.  Then we drove up to Salt Lake County because this week we are staying at my Aunt and Uncle's house to take care of their kids.  They don't travel much by themselves, but decided to go on a Mexico cruise this week (I'm so excited for them!) and we get to stay with their FABULOUS and CUTE cute kids!  It's going to be a fun week!

Anyway, sorry I don't have pictures or anything...just wanted to do a quick update on the weekend!

5 comments:

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

Sounds like a fun date!

Tami said...

Glad you got to have a break and a date...and cake! Great weekend, for sure!!

Adria said...

I'm glad that you guys had a good date! I know how that feels already. My mom watched Henry last night while Jason and I went out on a date (me in sweat pants and a maternity top-because of soreness) and he was in running shorts, shirt and baseball cap). We just went to Krispy Kreme. It was good to get out of the house though. It's cool that you can double date with your sister. Maybe someday I'll live close enough to do that with Robyn and Lou. Love you!

Adria said...

Cool! I just looked at your countdown! The puzzle pieces are going away. That was so exciting for me to see with mine and I bet it is for you too. April 20th keeps getting closer and closer...

Hilary said...

Hey- just wanted to let you know, I noticed you were following my other blog where I'm trying to sell my wedding dress... that's not our family one. Our family one is songofsorenson.blogspot.com. Just thought you'd want to know :)

Total Pageviews