Saturday, February 13, 2010

All about Kamryn!

This is my 4th post today...but I promise this is it! :)

I was looking through pictures that I've taken recently, and there are some that are just classic Kamryn right now!  So, I have to post them! :)
 Kamryn loves balloons still!
(we ALWAYS know when we are passing a car dealership because she yells "Ba-oos"!)
Kamryn loves to be naked!


Kamryn loves to write


Kamryn loves her new step stool from Grandma!

Kamryn
Loves
Her
Blankies!


Kamryn
loves
computers!

Kamryn
loves
her new
step-stool!



Drinking on the step stool
Dancing on the step stool
Watching Mickey Mouse on the step stool

Kamryn will carry around the stepstool upsidedown and put her blankets inside it in order to move everything from room to room!  It is just so fun to watch her imagination and problem solving skills at work!

Step stools are sure useful, aren't they?! :) 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Who would have thought she would like that so much? Glad she does!

Linda said...

I just noticed how well she holds that pen!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

what a fun stepstool. I love that its pink and princess. Grandmas are so awesome aren't they.

Tami said...

Never apologize for posting princess pics! Love them!! I'll have to remember the step stool gift, looks like it comes in handy for all sorts of things. :D

Only 63 days to go? Yikes!!

Total Pageviews