Tuesday, January 19, 2010

27 weeks and "Baby Shrine"




I have hit my 27th week of pregnancy today!  Only 13 left to go...and that means that I am very close to my 3rd trimester!  Wow!  It also menas... PICTURE TIME!




Left is me now (27 weeks with baby boy who is still nameless!) :)

Right is me at 27 weeks with Kamryn












Baby bump...kinda a funny angle since I took it myself, but that's okay!

I have been feeling okay lately...but so big and so ready to be done... I can feel myself getting overly anxious all of the time!  I know in my head that I shouldn't...but sometimes I just can't help it! :)
It has kinda been an emotional roller coaster lately because of the anxiety and because of hormones.  I know that this baby is growing and growing because every once in a while I have a rush of hormones go through me and all I can do is sit down and cry!  Not necessarily because I'm sad or because I'm happy...just because I don't know what else to do!  Poor Ryan has been an awesome help and support through all of this...but men just don't EVER get that way so I know that it hasn't been easy!

BUT...
to try to put some of my anxiety at ease, we have started our Baby Shrine for our nameless little man...



I have been gathering a few things and buying some stuff every once in a while, just to have out so that I can remember what all this pregnancy stuff is eventually for! :)  But last week, it tripled in size!  I found a great deal on ksl.com for a bunch of higher-brand-name baby boy clothes that someone was selling!  A lot of them, to my excitement, hadn't even been used yet!  Tags on and everything! :)  So I bought them!  Didn't have to think about it for more than a second!


Shoes are from the ksl deal.  I bought the gowns, blankets and boppy cover earlier.



Some favorite clothes I'm so excited for.  The brown pants and shirt are from Old Navy...still have tags on them but only cost me about $1 each! :)  And the Hawaii onesie was a Christmas present from my sister Kylie! 

Now I'm on the hunt for a white convertible crib for Kamryn (so it can be a toddler bed for her when she is ready) and then baby boy's room can start to be put together with the crib we already have!  I know I still have 3 months...but I just can't help it! :)  However...with how long it takes for me to make decisions sometimes, I think 3 months is the amount of time I need to get things ready for him! :)

7 comments:

Hilary said...

You look great at 27 weeks! And what an awesome deal on all that stuff!

Linda said...

It looks like you are well on your way to being ready! What a great find on KSL!

Tami said...

You're a great shopper! Way to sniff out those good deals! I know it's different for the person going through it, but on my end this pregnancy is going really fast. I have a ticker on my blog for when classes start...and it's only a week after you're due. So I panic a little when you say there's only 91 days to go because that means it's only 98 days until my own "due" date! Yikes!!

Megan said...

you are such a trooper! i'm writing this 1 handed as i nurse braden at the same time :) but you're pregnant AND have a toddler! you are wonder woman!
so sean and i are house sitting till the end of the month, but after that we totally need to get together!!

Kelsey said...

Where's Hot Diggity dog?! jk...I'm excited for nameless little man!! :)It's so fun talking about pregnancy in school while you're pregnant! I kind of know what's goin on! :) Love you!!

Just Only Me said...

Nesting eh? It's so exciting, I loved preparing for BLUE with all three of my kidlets. (but only TWO of them actually turned out to be boys!) Your little dude is going to be one cute-dressed kid! Love you!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

So cute - I love all the things that you've started to accumulate. Sure hope that his name comes to you sooner than later.

Total Pageviews