HOWEVER, I decided this post is needed NOW and I can catch up on other things later. (hopefully soon though!) :)
A few things I want to do better in 2010:
1. Pray Daily (yes, Ang, I'm with you there...it's easy to get out of habit sometimes)
2. Study the Scriptures Daily! I was good at this before I got married and had a kid...now I'm very inconsistent and want to be better!
3. Drink more water! My goal is 3 bottles a day (which ends up being 72 ounces). Sounds doable for me. This is partly because I've been feeling more dehydrated with this pregnancy, and partly because I know it is good for me and it would be a great habit to form NOW! :)
4. Stay on a schedule. With a new baby coming and Kamryn getting older, I've realized that I really need to be better at having a schedule and not letting important things slide. So, Kamryn is getting her first "chore chart" this year, and Ryan and I have daily checklists of things we often forget or put to the side that we are accountable for.
5. Be more positive when life is giving me "lemons". I've found that I (especially with pregnancy) find myself using the word "hate" a lot. I don't really mean to...it's just when I'm venting. But I want to delete this word from my vocabulary. Instead, if something is frustrating, I will strive to find something positive with the situation.
6. Write a missionary or a family member I don't see/talk to often every Sunday.
I'm really hoping and praying to get into a habit with all of these things! They will not only improve my life, but make our whole family happier and easier I think! Especially with a new baby coming this year!
Hope you all are having a fantastic 2010 so far! I want to hear about all of your goals/resolutions this year... maybe some of mine are the same as some of yours... and we can make connections throughout the year! :)







2 comments:
I'm with you and Ang. Can I just say ditto to everything? With Aaron home for the semester, I find that messes are cropping up where things used to stay clean and put away. I wonder how he'd react if I made HIM a chore chart. (hehe...I'll let you know!)
I LOVE your list!! Sounds like we're related, eh? Great minds think alike!! :) Love you.
Post a Comment