There's gonna be another monkey jumping on our bed!

Ryan, Kamryn and I are pleased to announce that another member of our family will be joining us in April! We're excited and can't wait---although it feels somewhat surreal still now!
Expected Due Date is April 25, 2010!
8 comments:
Yay! Hopefully I will have a monkey soon too! :)
Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe (well, it's not a shocker) you, Adrienne, and I are all pregnant at the moment! Grandma's going to have her hands full quick. After Adrienne & Kyle get settled in when HAVE TO do a group date with all 4 couples!
cute post! you are so clever. I am excited to have another Grand-monkey!
You deserve bananas. :) Congrats girl! That's such a wonderful spring gift!
Congrats! That is such a cute monkey picture!!
Whoo whoo ahh ahh!! (impersonating "congratulations" in monkey language)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment