So today has been an interesting day.
All 3 of us got something today:
Kamryn got a new DVD "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh"
Ryan got a Wii Game "Wii Resort"
And I got a bruised and sore wrist while I was sleeping last night! :(
I woke up at 5am with a sore and bruised hand. I remember it hurting in my dream and then when I woke up, it was real! I don't know what happened though! It hurt so bad to move it. My thumb was unusable and I really couldn't do anything with that whole arm!
So, I've iced it all day, took pain meds, and used essential oils on it, and it seems to be a bit better...but it still aches and hurts. Weird! I just don't know what I could've done to it while I was sleeping that would hurt so bad AND I DIDN'T WAKE UP!!!
Anyway,
I'm glad Kamryn and Ryan recieved good gifts today. But I'll trade mine in for something else! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment