Thursday, August 20, 2009

Princess Kelsey

So I haven't been able to get any pictures from my mom or aunt from the Luncheon or the Reception yet, but here's some temple pictures from that morning and bridals from before the wedding!

Coming out of the Temple:





She's so happy!! He loves her!!



My Uncle did her wedding portraits, as he did mine. You can find more of his work at meauxphotography.com. Here are some of the beautiful bridals they did before the wedding day!












It was a beautiful day, although rainy, and we had to do the reception at the church but it looked like we had planned on that all along! It was perfect. These two are perfect for eachother. It was a wonderful experience to be a part of!

(And isn't she just GORGEOUS!!!?!?!! Those colors are SO her!) :)

Love you Kels! (I can't wait till they get back from the Honeymoon!)

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

She's GORGEOUS! Oh I wish we could have made it. I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Total Pageviews