
Mom, what are you doing?! I'm miserable here! Why are you taking pictures?!


I just want to snuggle...

Then, last night Ryan and I were watching a movie after putting Kamryn to bed. At about 11:00 she woke up SO hot and she was so sad. She finished the movie with us and then I decided to throw her into the tub. (She LOVES baths...she immediately was in a better mood despite feeling yucky and being so tired!) I had to take some pictures!


(She's probably going to kill me for taking these when she is older but ... I couldn't resist. Just so helpless and so so so tired... but kinda funny.)
After her bath, she slept much better and is doing a little better today. She's always the worst right when she wakes up because she gets so hot, but she's been asleep now for almost 2 hours! That is really good compared to the last few days! BUT, I don't think it is going to go away too soon--this morning she now has green running down her nose. Yuck! Something is infected! But she does have a lot more energy today than yesterday. That's good!
5 comments:
Poor kid! I hope that she gets better soon!
I hope that Kamryn starts feeling better. Her poor little nose is all red. Best wishes.
Poor little sad tired eyes. Hope she sleeps lots and gets better soon. (And I hope you sleep when she does so you don't get run down either.) Hi to Ryan!
That is so sad :( Davin was sick the other week. It was really scary he got a really high fever but nothing else. But he wasn't a very happy boy. It is so sad when you know they don't feel very good but you can't do anything about it. Let me know when she gets feeling better so we can play. :)
Oh, that's just sad and sad. What a miserable-looking little girl. I hope you can all endure while she gets better.
Post a Comment