Because Kamryn's sick... :(
Yesterday morning she woke up at like 6 with a fever. Then throughout the day, I noticed her coughing kinda yucky...especially when she was sleeping and it would wake her up. She was so miserable. I called the doctor and they wanted to see her. So we hurried over there before they closed. The doctor said her throat was sore and nose was sore. He did a strep test and a flu test, but both came back negative. So at this point there is nothing to do but lots of fluids and motrin to help with the pain and fever.
But today has just been yucky! She's so miserable, the poor thing! Her eyes are just red and puffy, nose is runny (but clear thank goodness!), and her cough is worse than yesterday. She coughs and then just cries and looks at me because coughing hurts her throat so bad. She wants to sleep and is constantly rubbing her eyes, but can't because her whole body feels yucky. She finally fell asleep on my bed next to me, and I decided to carry her to her bed. She stayed asleep but then as soon as she woke up and I wasn't there, she was so upset! So I snuggled with her again and she fell right back asleep again. The poor thing!
When she woke up, she was so hot and just so sad...we went outside where the wind was blowing and went for a walk. That helped. When we got back she still felt so hot so I bathed her. She's always LOVED bathtime--and even when she's sick, apparently! :) She loved it! Not one tear! And she feels much cooler now.
Anyway, she's wanting attention again...but just wanted to post and let y'all know that Disneyland posts ARE COMING! :) (Sometime!) :) haha
2 comments:
That's too bad! I hope she feels better soon!
Oh! Get better Lil' Kamryn! There is nothing worse than having a sick baby! Especially when there is nothing you can do! Hang in there Mommy!
Post a Comment