Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Disneyland! -- Day 1

Monday June 8th through Saturday June 13th, Kamryn and I went down to California to visit Mickey one more time this summer! :)

The drive down wasn't too bad: Krista, Kamryn and I were in the back and my mom and Kylie's friend Stephen were up front. Why was I in back, you wonder? Well, my daughter has stranger anxiety toward men...and therefore...Stephen could not sit in back or Kamryn would be screaming the entire time! It wasn't bad though. sometimes Kamryn thought she needed to get out because I was there in her face, but it was fun to ride next to her since that's something I seldom do!

We got to Anaheim, and Kamryn just couldn't take it anymore! Let me out!


On the way into town, Mom drove by her old house (it used to be green not pepto bismal pink!)

and her old high school. It's huge compared to Lone Peak (my high school!) But Southern Cali is a little bigger than Highland and Alpine and Cedar Hills Utah! :) haha

It was only 3:30 in the afternoon when we got there...SO Krista, Stephen and I decided to go get in some Disneyland fun! Why not?! We had nothing else to do! Mom took Kamryn back to Lori's (our "hotel" everytime we go to Cali) and we got to play for a few hours! It was entertaining! Kinda a strange group but very fun! (Krista-15, Stephen-17, Me-22...not all related!) :)





Monday night we met up with everyone else who had come down Saturday. (My sister Kylie, Cousins--Brittany and Michael, and my Aunt and Uncle, and Brittany's friend Caleb). The funny thing was that Kylie didn't know her friend Stephen was coming! She was SO shocked when she saw him--she fell off the couch! It was too good! She was so happy though! She had been depressed all weekend because she thought he wasn't coming---I told him that he was gonna get slapped for being so mean to her! But she was so happy all week!!

That night, something else significant happened....that'll have to be the next post!

No comments:

Total Pageviews