Thursday, June 25, 2009

Funny Story

Kamryn's favorite movie is "Baby Songs". The Hap Palmer songs put to video--made in the early 80's...yeah. She won't watch anything else, but this catches her attention ALWAYS and doesn't really ever get old!

Well, when I ask her if she wants to watch it, I'll show her the DVD case, and she'll get excited and look at the TV.

Well, Yesterday I asked her without the case and she went over to the TV, and looked like she started trying to look under the TV stand. I thought that was strange...but we kept playing for a little while. Then I asked her again and she went to the TV and tried to reach under the TV stand. I finally went over there and stuck my hand under the stand, and where she couldn't quite reach I found...the Baby Songs DVD case!

I thought that was pretty smart for an 11 month old! She must have stuck it under there the last time she was watching it! (Which I think was the day before!) I laughed and laughed! She looked like a puppy trying to uncover something in the dirt but can't quite do it on her own! :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

What a little smartie pants! (Course she is..she is YOUR daughter, after all!) LOL!
Hey, I linked my post to your blog today. Go see it! :P

Total Pageviews