Friday, March 27, 2009

One more thing to look forward to!

I know I know! Lots of posts tonight! (Hey, it's my free night...this is what I do!!) :)

Anyway, I'm SO excited for this Tuesday!

Marley and Me is on DVD!


I LOVED this movie! Ryan and I first saw it in Ohio with his Aunt. I had heard the book was good so I was expecting it to be good, but I didn't know I'd LOVE it so much! :) I've wanted to see it again ever since Christmastime but haven't because of time and a baby and I'm cheap! So I cannot wait!

I don't know why exactly I loved it...maybe I just could connect with it a lot. I thought it was a realistic appearance of what life can really be like sometimes. It didn't glorify hardships or make something like love look like a fantasy. It showed that life is fun sometimes and having a family is fun, but sometimes it is hard too and it'll all work out. I think I also LOVED it because I am a definite "dog person". Not necessarily a BIG dog like Marley, but I'm a dog person for sure! :)

So...anyway...if anyone needs something to look forward to this week...go try it! :) I loved it and can't wait!! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

YAY! Thanks for posting this. I have been wanting to see this, it looks so cute! Glad to know it is approved! Now I cant wait to see it!

Tami said...

We finally watched Marley and Me...and cried all the way through it. This is one of the movies your mom say for her birthday, right? So GOOD! *sniff*

Just Only Me said...

I haven't seen it yet, but heard it's cute.

Total Pageviews