Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Hair!

For the longest time I have been wanting to change my hair! I just got to "that point" where you are just sick of everything with your hair!! ya know?! So, last Saturday I finally did this!!


Old Me:











New Me:
















I went to Capellis (a hair school in Pleasant Grove) to get it done. I was a little wary at first, but I decided it would be okay to spend less than $20 on it! And I LOVE it!! This is kinda a yucky picture (however) because it is right after it got done, which means that it isn't clean! (For those of you who have never gotten a perm, you aren't supposed to wash it for 48 hours after you get it done! It didn't sound too bad to me at first because I only wash my hair every other day anyway, but a perm STINKS!!! It gave me a headache multiple times in those 2 days.) Anyway, now it looks lots better...I'll have to post another picture soon! (I don't have one right now...) :(

I love having a perm for many reasons. One is I LOVE curly hair! always have! But ultimately I love it because it is EASY!!! I can shower and scrunch and GO every morning!! It's so so quick and easy!! And right now with student teaching, I treasure every extra minute I have!! :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

ahhhhhhhh I thought your hair was just naturally curly when I saw you on Thursday!! That's funny cause I was trying to remember when I'd seen you with curly hair before, and couldn't remember. Anyway it's way cute and they did a good job on it!

Rachel said...

They did do a good job! I agree that sometimes you just need a change! It did look super cute on Thursday!

Tami said...

Looks great! So fun to see your new do. Long hair, short, straight or curly...you can make any style look good!

Mich said...

Your hair looks great. I hope that you will love the curl. If you hadn't mentioned that it was a perm I would have thought that it was just natural too!

Amanda P said...

I had a perm all throughout high school and it was definitely the easiest way to go for sure! Looks great!

Total Pageviews