Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Week of Preschool

Last week was my last week in preschool...onto my next placement for student teaching! But before I move on...I just wanted to post about preshool and how wonderful it was! (Tough and energy-consuming...but preschool is just so much fun!) :)



Some of my preschoolers and me. (There are 3 different classes with about 10-13 kids in each so this is just our oldest class (4 and 5 year olds).)


Singing songs with the kids! They love Willaby Wallaby...the Elephant (puppet) goes around and sits on their heads! Kinda silly...but that's what preschool is all about!! :)


Funny Story:
During my last week I killed my leg... look!

I was moving the small preschool-sized chairs around the snack table--getting ready before all the kids came over...and I just twisted my leg the wrong way and then hit it with the chair in my hand! OUCH!! That day it was a major goose-egg! Almost looked like another knee. This picture is what it looks like now...a week later!
And funny thing was that right after I did that I shut my finger in a cupboard and then squished my hand between a chair and table later that day!! Man...preschool is brutal! :) Guess it was time to get out of there!
My last day my preschoolers gave me this card with all of their hands traced and little notes in each hand. And a bag of chocolate hugs and kisses. It was very cute!

I love you kids! I'll miss you! Thank you for teaching me and letting me try to teach you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that's so sweet of them! I bet they will miss you! You are great with kids

Total Pageviews