Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Only Monday

So, it's only Monday evening and I already wish it was the end of the week! I don't know why exactly... my body just feels like it's already ready for another weekend!
Today wasn't a bad day at school...in fact it went really well. But just tiring.

And then I got home and Ryan had run into a few annoyances during his day as well...and...well we just need a break!

Thank goodness Spring Break is coming for me in less than 3 weeks now and Ryan will be done with school (YAY!!!!!) and we get to go to DISNEYLAND!!! Yipee! I love love love love Disneyland...and even if it will be crowded, it will be sunny and warm and away from school! Wahoo!


19 Days and Counting!!

(That doesn't sound so far away! Yay!)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so crazy! Yeah we are leaving on the 11 as soon as Jacob gets home from work and coming back not until the following Sunday late! YEAH! Crazy thing is, we are probably going to Disneyland sometime during that week. What day are you going to Disneyland? Maybe we could coordinate days and meet up for a little while! haha

Nicole said...

oh and we are just going to visit Jacob's fam. he will be in school all summer (not to mention they live near death valley and I don't exactly want to take Samantha there when it is SWELTERING) so we thought we would go now, since we probably won't be able to go again until Christmas

Nicole said...

oh and I loved your ticker so much I had to copy you! haha

Tami said...

You're right...19 days will go by in a hurry! Hang in there! You two definitely deserve a trip to the magic kingdom!

Total Pageviews