Sunday, March 15, 2009

FEAST OR FAMINE!

Last week I blogged and meant "Feast or Famine blogger" not "Fast or famine"! My dad was checking my blog TONIGHT and pointed it out! I didn't even notice!! Such a blonde moment!

(But I wonder how many of YOU were also "blonde"! ha!) jk

2 comments:

Sam and Steph said...

Hahaha, I noticed...but most people don't like when I correct their spelling or grammar...but it comes with being a teacher!

Barb said...

I didn't notice!
However, if your blogging is feast or famine mine is "some or starvation"! I think I might get a few posted tonight.
I love the video of Kamryn inch-worming. I now have a picture of her with Zac. I will post it on my blog and then you can copy it!
I love your perm. Very cute.
The kids are sad, they don't get to see you tonight!

Total Pageviews