So, I realized yesterday as I was making a list of all the things I wanted to blog about that I am really good at blogging tons and then not blogging for a while right now. Life is just proving to be providing only THAT much time to blog! So...make sure you read like the last 5 posts if you want to know what's going on in our lives!! :)
Happy Reading!! :)
5 comments:
I just wanted to see if Kamryn is getting enough to eat...looks like she's getting so skinney! (LOVE all the chins and baby fat on her! She is incredible!!!!!)
I'll try to remember all the things I wanted to say:
1. I love those headbands too and can't wait to see these portraits!
2. We chose the booster highchair route as well, and LOVE IT!!!
3. Loved all of the new posted pictures!
4. Can't wait to see her on Sunday. She's definitely growing up fast and the girls are going to adore spending time with such a big girl! We'll definitely have to get that picture with Grandma that day.
5. Oh, and Lizzy is still a horrible sleeper at night even though she's a year and a half. With Courtney we were able to stick her in her own room and let her cry in out at 6 months. She still sleeps like a rock. Because of the girls sharing rooms when Lizzy was that age, I wasn't able to ever let her cry it out. I have no doubt that that's why she still wakes up (but luckily just puts herself back to sleep a few minutes later) about once a night. If possible, I truly am a firm believer in crying it out, but I'm so happy to hear that the day schedule has helped! Anything to get some sleep right!?!
5.
It's almost midnight and I should be in bed but thought I'd check your blog first! Cute layout. You have something different every time I look!
I love all the pictures. I copied a few to send to Eric.
Guava baby good cool!
I don't think I have one with Zack either but I will check....but not tonight.
Love ya! Mom
Love the posts!
Kamryn is adorable. The flower headband is so cute on her.
The class you taught is so cute too. You've been so busy I have no idea how you have any time to post a blog at all. I'm glad you did though, I love hearing what you have been up to.
Post a Comment