Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This morning we woke up after a pretty good night's sleep, and this is what we saw.

8:40 am



Kamryn happy as a clown laying in her crib...just waiting for us! Not a fuss! :) Too cute! But we have such a morning girl! How long is this going to last?! :)



Then we got all ready for Halloween! Our little Pumpkin! :)

(More pictures to come later tonight!)


Oh...and I HAD to do something on my blog for Halloween....but the sizing is a little off....oh well! :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

She is such a cute little pumpkin! You did good you two!!

Amanda P said...

How Cute! :) We missed you guys but hope you had a wonderful Halloween with your little pumpkin!

Mich said...

You have the cutest baby. I hope that you had the greatest Halloween!

Tami said...

She has got the most adorable smile. What a happen baby she is! (I'm really happy for you!!)

Darla said...

I'm glad she's so happy and likes the mornings...I figure because I was born at 5:30am that any hope of alertness in the morning was ruined from that moment forward!

Total Pageviews